This software will not work unless you already own a MapSource product.
- Improved memory issues when running on Windows 7.
- Improved map projection for many map products.
- Changed mouse-wheel functionality to zoom in and out.
- Added support for enhanced map security.
- Fixed unlocking issue.
- Improved trimming performance for some Asian map products.
1. Download the MapInstall update file into a directory on your hard drive. (i.e., c:garmin).
2. Change to the directory in which you downloaded the files, (i.e., c:garmin), and run the executable file (.exe). Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the MapInstall installation.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later operating system.